In operating the Mt. Apoi Geopark website (hereinafter referred to as "this website"), the Samani Town Government (Mt. Apoi Geopark Promotion Council in Samani) makes every effort to respect the privacy of website users and to consider, protect and appropriately manage their personal information.
- 1.Use of personal information
- The Samani Town Government uses the personal information of website users primarily to provide information on this website, implement improvements based on opinions and requests submitted, and answer questions.
Any other purposes of usage are clearly stated before the information is collected.
- 2.Disclosure of information to third parties
- The Samani Town Government does not disclose, provide or transfer the personal information of website users except to:
- Legally authorized third parties requiring disclosure of such information
- Website users themselves agreeing to such disclosure, provision or transfer
Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- 4.Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology
- This website is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the personal information of users. SSL is a protocol enabling data encryption on the Internet. Web browsers compatible with this security function allow automatic encryption of personal information, such as names, addresses and telephone numbers submitted by users, for transmission and receipt. This prevents the content from being read in the event of interception by a third party. Use of an SSL-incompatible browser may prevent access or data input to this website.
- 5.Scope of application